1. Global brand collaborations with local creators/makers.
2. Influencers are helping local brands to grow, sharing stories of their favorite spots/cafes/restaurants to keep them afloat.
3. Big e-commerce platforms like Shopify and Alibaba are supporting small business owners with digital marketing fundamental classes.
4. Consumers now pay more attention to information more than ever.
5. Brands only communicate with a handful of customers to create tight-knit communities. Putting profit to a side and keeping brand values at the forefront.
6. Brands behave and speak like regular people, and some are making the brand stand out with vulnerability. Vulnerability becomes more powerful than positivity.